Monday 2 May 2011

The first!

Hello!

So this is my new blog, never done a blog before so the quality is going to be poor but purpose of this blog is so I and anyone who is interested can see my cycling development  from a novice to where ever it takes me!

I will set some goals for this year (2011) but will add them in another blog when I have decided what they exactly are.

From the start i'm 23 years old and live in south of England and work full time, no kids live by myself so plenty of time spare for training, instead of the usual hours on the xbox!

My level of fitness I would say is at best weak to average I ride a lot as part of my job on a mountain bike but in no way is it training more just drifting around.

I have a slim build but am pretty tall coming in at about 6"2, I have asthma and have done since birth it is controlled but I still need my inhaler, I also have dyslexia but this only effects my blog writing skills and no excuse for poor cycling performance sadly!

Most of my info I get is from internet from good sites like www.bikeradar.com and http://www.roadcyclinguk.com/

I don't know what others think of the sites but I have found them pretty useful.

with blogs to come I will talk about of course my bike and choosing it, why I have taken the sport up and just a general trail of my thoughts around the sport and my progression.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

S11

No comments:

Post a Comment